Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Klippel Family

When I was editing these photos, I could not wipe the grin off my face.  The Klippel family was so fun to photograph, even if it was a lot of work on everybody's part to get the littlest ones to pay attention to the camera.  Shauna is my friend from church (and she has a great blog, too!) and I was so glad that she asked me to take these photos for them when the photographer that they have used for years was unable to do their pictures this year.  She told me beforehand that they were going for a "fancy" look this year so we chose Villa Montalvo as the setting.  It is a beautiful mansion from the early 1900's with gorgeous grounds and architecture and it was the perfect location to photograph this beautiful family.  These are just a few of my favorites...
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment